Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fun in the month of April





I thought I would update everyone on all the fun we had in April. I'm getting better at the blog thing, only a month late. 







Ava sunbathing at the pool while in Cali. 
What a cutie!!















Lita,  Ava, and Dad on their way to pick some 
avocados. One of my favorite pictures.
While in California, we drove down to my 
grandparents house in Ventura.
It was a three hour drive down, but on the way 
back we got stuck in LA traffic making it a six hour 
drove back to our hotel. Thanks heavens for portable 
DVD players and of course Winnie the Pooh. (Ava's favorite















We went to the Orr Family Farm the Saturday 
before easter. Ava had a great time riding the
 horses after collecting easter eggs.















Ava used her duck basket to collect her two eggs 
at the Orr Family Farm easter egg hunt. 
She also saw the Easter Bunny. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment